Roger Family Updates

Welcome to the Roger Family Blog! Post updates and pictures about your family!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

First days of teaching!

Hey guys! Hope that everyone is doing great! I am sorry that some of you have been having trouble logging on. I am almost through with my first week of school. It has been good so far. I forgot how tiring it was to talk all day. I told my kids not to be concerned if my voice started to sound like it was going through puberty. :) If you would like to check out what I do, here is my website: http://dlc.k12.ar.us/Amy.Bull/amybullmain06.html

Hannah, congrats on the new job!!
Allison-what is going on with the Davis family?!
Gracen, hope your first week was great!

I am still trying to get my parents in. It is blocking this site. I haven't heard anything from Becky/David either.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home