Roger Family Updates

Welcome to the Roger Family Blog! Post updates and pictures about your family!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Welcome to our new family update page!



Hi family-

Hope you are all doing great! I have wanted to create a way for all of us to keep in touch, so I thought a blog would be great! Once you join, you can post updates and pictures of your family! And Baumans, I can't wait to hear about Africa!
I have enjoyed my summer so much. It has been such a welcome break. I have been able to spend time with family, friends, and take a trip to the Dominican Republic. God did amazing things in the Dominican, and I can't wait to go back. I have a feeling Becky and David, that I am just as excited about the Dominican as you are Africa! I head back to school Monday, so my vacation is almost over. Take care! I can't wait to hear about what is going on with all of you!
Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home