Roger Family Updates

Welcome to the Roger Family Blog! Post updates and pictures about your family!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Graduation









Hi family-It has been such a long time since we have posted. I know things have been crazy for everyone. I hope that summer is going well for all.

Just an update on my family--Jonathan graduated in May from U.C.A. and he is currently working on summer staff at T Bar M Camps in Texas. He is on leadership, and he is in charge of the dock. What does that mean? Basically, he is on the lake all day every day. :) He is staying in Austin through this next year for Timothy Team, a discipleship program.

My parents are doing well. My mom is out for the summer, and is enjoying her time off. We spent 2 days in Stuttgart last week with grandma, and had a good time. I am headed to the Dominican on Saturday for a week. Have I started packing yet? Of course not!! :) Hope everyone has a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home